Organisation: Open Training and Education Network
Salary Kshs 30,001- 45,000
The Organization centers provide tailored tutorial assistance in literacy and numeracy to those students who are having trouble at school, or to those who simply want to do better. An individual course of tuition is designed for each child and proven systems and methods are then used in a positive environment with the aim that students work towards reaching their full potential.
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Procurement) or related field, CIPS certification is of added advantage.
- You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with basic experience.
- Have basic experience within in a procurement field, commercial or contract management function.
- The Procurement Officer will manage the procurement of goods and services and works on behalf of the institution to achieve 25% efficiency savings and value improvement, manage and monitor the procurement processes, be responsible for procurement approval in purchasing decisions, develop category team management of savings targets that link to medium term financial plan.
- The Procurement Officer will also execute the overall commercial procurement programmes, participate in the management of complex contract negotiations whilst demonstrating commercial acumen in the negotiation and drafting of contracts, contribute to the analysis of institution needs identifying trends, savings and procurement opportunities
Please include application letter indicating expected Salary, CV, contact details of two referees.
- This job was copied from BrighterMonday (APPLY HERE)